Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Sister The Vampire Switched by Sienna Mercer

Review by Julia

The fiction book My Sister the Vampire Switched is about a girl, Olivia Abbot. .Olivia loves bright colors and is nice to everyone. Olivia has moved to a new town and she is determined to make her new school’s cheering squad. She also wants to make new friends. So when Olivia gets to her new school she meets a girl named Ivy Vega. Ivy is Goth and doesn’t like Olivia very much. Then Ivy realizes that they look exactly the same. Ivy and Olivia figure out that they are identical twins! Olivia notices something about Ivy and that is that she has a completely different style and personality. And that is that Ivy always wears dark clothes and knee high boots. My opinion of this book is that it’s really good and surprising. Because you don’t really know what they are going to do next. And they have to figure out what they are going to do about the whole identical twin thing, and who they can tell? That made me want to read on and see what they do and what happens. Olivia also figures out that a lot of the people in her school are vampires! Including Ivy!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS BOOK MAKES ME WANNA READ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra and Amanda
    We think this book sounds really good and we want to read it! Also your review had a lot of good descriptive detail. Another thing is that the book sounds interesting and mysterious because Olivia finds out she has a twin sister and most of the people in the school are vampires, even her sister Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS BOOK YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading this book right now and it is really good because they have two completley diffrent styles but are sisters!i think it's really good since I am only reading the first one (switched)!I would recmend it to anyone!I can't wait to read the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this book. Im trying to get the second one but I haven't found it yet. My favorite part is when Ivy and Olivia switch for the first time! I love it!! I cant wait to read the second one!!!!!!

    from PurpleChipmunk :)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete