Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bone: Eyes of the Storm

Have you ever read the book, Bone: Eyes of the Storm by Jeff Smith? Well, I did. I loved the 180-page fiction graphic novel. It was about Bone and his two cousins, Fone Bone, Phoney Bone, and Smily Bone. The first minor story is “Moby Bone”, where Phoney Bone and Fone Bone are pirates and Smily Bone was Moby Bone.

The bigger story is that Thom (a main character) and Bone (another main character) are trying to figure out what their dreams mean. Also, while Bone and Thom are doing that, Smily and Fone Bone make a bet with Lucius that …. Wait, wait, wait, read the book to find out. Then Thom finds out that she really is a princess … hold it, I am telling you the story again, aren’t I? So, as I said, read the book to find out.

After the bet was made, everyone in the bar wanted to keill Bones for rigging the cow race. But, Bone loves Thom. He even writes love poems to her but never gives them to her. If you would like to learn more about Bone, read the book (if I haven’t given the book all away).

No comments:

Post a Comment