Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Eleven by Patricia Reilly Giff: "Informal" Review by Caroline S.

"Eleven" by Patricia Reilly Giff is one of the most exciting books that I'll probably ever read. I was wondering, do you think that Caroline will stay with Sam through the whole journey because of the fact that she might move? But if Caroline was really a good friend to Sam, then I would think that she would at least try and help him to conclude what happened in his past. I hope that she does because she's really the only hope for Sam to find out about his past..... if he's still missing. But I think that its sort of been hard for Sam finding a good friend that would help him do anything that he needs help with. But if Caroline moves, I was just thinking about how Sam would handle it. Like if he would ever find a good of a friend as Caroline was to him, or would he just lay around waiting for someone to figure it out for him-- if anyone would do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment