Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lawn Boy-Chris S.

The story I read was Lawn Boy by Gary Paulsen. This story is about a 12 year old boy who has little money. All he wants is a new inner tube for his 10 speed. Then one day his grandma comes with his grandfather's old riding lawn mower. First, he starts mowing his lawn. Then his neighbor asks him to mow his lawn. Then before he realized he was booked with jobs. Thats when it all started. He is a very hard working 12 year old that started from a old riding mower to a company. He shows a lot of pride in his mowing and to his clients. Overall I thought this book was great. I liked it because it had action and lawn mowing. Also I liked this book because you never know what going to happen next. He was a very lucky kid to start being a lawn mower person to a half of a millionare. I wish I could be a millionare. I thought this was an excellent book. If it was not for that stock guy he would of been no where with his lawn mowing career. Over all it was a nice book to read. I do not read books that often and this was a good book out of all the books I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment