Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer Review by Hailee L.

When I first read the Twilight Saga series I fell in love with them. It is an amazing romantic story of a vampire (Edward Cullen) and an average every day girl (Bella Swan.) Bella is new to Forks High School, she doesn’t really like to stand out, but when she met Edward she knew he wasn’t like any other student. He almost seemed like he was from a different time. My favorite lines from the book had to be:

“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…,” He murmured.

“What a stupid lamb,” I sighed.

“What a sick, masochistic lion,” He stared into the shadowy forest for a long moment, and wondered where his thoughts had taken him.

Jacob Black on the other hand, is on the other side of the fence, with the Quileutes. The “Cold Ones,” are mortal enemies to the Quileutes as they once would hunt on their land. To me the best part was the fight scene between Edward and James. The trees formed green walls on three sides of the Jeep. The rain was a mere drizzle, slowing every second the sky brighter through the clouds. They came out to a green baseball field where the whole Cullen family was waiting. The entire story was very good; now I have read the book more than two times.

1 comment:

  1. Hailee, this book was so good! I read it last year and I thought it was so creative! You did a great job on including your favorite lines.

    ReplyDelete