Friday, March 19, 2010

It's Not The End Of The World by;Judy Blume

It's Not The End Of The World by Judy Blume


I just finished reading It’s Not The End Of The World, By Judy Blume. This has got to be in my top five books that I have read. I really enjoyed this book, 1. It was shorten enough, but not too short that you have to interrupt things. 2. I could relate to the story. And 3.The author made Karen Newman (the main character) a crystal clear image in my head. I would rate this book five out of five. I will never forget this rich, wonderful book. This story was about roughly a 12-year-old girl, whose parents are getting divorced. Karen has two siblings, Amy, roughly five years old and Jeff, roughly 15 years old. Karen is taking her parents' divorce really tough and, so are her brother and sister. It all happened of a sudden. One night, the dad just left. He lived in a motel, around the area. The mom and dad fought all of the time. They fought about everything imaginable. Some examples are when the mom started dinner before the dad got home from work (he was late.) The mom over reacts about everything the father stated that he did not like the icing on the cake, so the mother threw the cake at him. Read It’s Not The End Of The World, to find out more about Karen and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment