Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Wedding Planner's Daughter By: Coleen Murtagh Paratore; reviewed by Julia D.

The book that I read was called The Wedding Planner's Daughter! This book was about a girl named Willafred (she likes Willa better), whose mother is a proffesional wedding planner and is beautiful, and single! Her mother's name is Stella! Willa's father died the day after her mother and father's wedding and every year, Willa wishes for a father on her birthday! She and Stella move around a lot, but then they move to a small town called Bramble in Cape Cod. Willa's nana lives there so she spends a lot of time with her, trying to figure out plan's to get her mother to date someone and fall in love! Then, when meeting her new teachers with her mother, Willa and Stella run into her new English teacher, Sam, who is a BIG POET!!! Willa's father used to be a poet so Stella likes poetry! Willa and her nana have a plan to get Stella and Sam together, and it works! But then things start to go wrong, will Willa be able to fix the mess...

I LOVED this book so much and I can't wait to get my hands on the second and third book!!! The reason why I loved this book so much was because Willa had such a great personality, along with all her family and friends! It just made the book POP!!! It was also one of those books that you can't put down because it's so addicting to read... So, I think that if you read this book, you may like it as much as I did... but not as much as I did because I loved it and I hope you read and will feel the same way and be able to say the same thing!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julia great post. I relly think that i'll give this book a try. It sound interseting the way you described it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is really good! I read the second book, and I'm dying to read the first.

    ReplyDelete