Friday, April 9, 2010

Operation Storm City author Joshua Mowll by Dan Hagan

This term I read a adventures book called Operation Storm City by Joshua Mowll. This book is the third of a three book series. If you have not read the other books do not read this one you will be clueless. There is alot of background knowledge you should know. Here it is brother and sister Doug and Becca are back with old friends like Liberty and Xu and Xi. Crozier is also back. This book picks up right were the second ended chasing Crozier to Ur-can. I liked this book the best out of all of the three books. This book is not have any boat scenes in it. I like it because the book skips the boat voyage and goes straight to the action scenes. Some of these scenes are dangling from a hot air balloon or a hijacking train. The adventure never stops in this book and the series. This book dose not have humor and is more a action book. This book also has a lot of mystery answers. In the book you find out what is Ur-Can and what Ur-can dose to the world. The biggest answer is for the question where are Becca and Doug`s parents. I would recommend this entire series to someone in need of a book.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a cool book that I just mite have to read! I like the post. Its lengthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great, you made it sound like an outstanding book. Im defenitly reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made sure the reader new what the book was about before they read it. I read the first book and it was exciting so after I read the second I will definetly want to read it.

    ReplyDelete