Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"Eagle Strike" by Anthony Horowitz





by Justin C.





















I thought this book is great for people who like action and suspense. Before reading this book I recommend reading the books Stormbreaker, Point Blank, and Skeleton Key. Personally these are one of my favorite books. If you are interested in picking up one of these books I recommend you get them at any library.


In the beginning of the story the main character Alex Rider begins to feel sad because he feels M16 is just using him to defeat crime. After it reveals to him that Damian Cray is planning to do something called Eagle Strike. He tells M16 but they won't believe him. So he goes to Damian Cray's mansion and finds Damian Cray with Yassen, the man who killed his uncle. After being found at the mansion he put at a number of test to kill him. During the test he pretends to be dead and escapes. After he escapes, he steals a flash drive and gets taken back by Damian and shows him what he is going to do. After
that he does some stuff that saves the day from Damian Cray and saves the day (I am not going to give away the ending).

6 comments:

  1. I like all of the books in the series, but that is my second favorite next to Crocodile Tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this series a long time ago, about third grade, and I loved this series then, despite not being able to comprehend half the book. Nice summary, and I like how you didn't reveal the end, because I think I remember some of it, and it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking about reading this myself. Exelent review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review. like the way you didn't give a way the ending it added a type of suspense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bolded letters really stood out.

    ReplyDelete