Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Sixth Grade Name Game by Gordon Korman: Review by Patrick D.

For this quarter I read the book "The Sixth Grade Nickname Game" by Gordan Korman. This book was about two best friends who have lived next to each other for as long as they can remember. These two friends are entering the sixth grade this year. But they have a problem, they are the ones that gives everyone a nickname and so a new girl comes to the school this year but there stuck, they can't think of a nickname for her. As the story unravels there are very funny situations they run into and during all the mix up they start to fight about who she is going to pick to the girls choice dance.


I would recomend this book to other people because it always had funny moments that just cheered up my day. This was a good book for many reasons. One reason is because I loved the brotherly hood that these two best friends had. Another reason is because I also thought that in every second of the book they were kind of bickering but thats what made it a good book. If you like books with a little bit of friendly fighting and some suspence mixed in I would recomend this book to you.

4 comments:

  1. Great job. I might read this book, because I like suspence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might read this book. I`d like to cheer up my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read this book and although it is small it shows a great story about friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in grade 5 and read this book 11 times its AWESOME !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete