Friday, October 30, 2009

Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney

Diary of a Wimpy Kid
By Jeff Kinney
Review by Charlie


This book is an autobiography that takes place in the life of a boy named Greg Heffley. This book is about Greg who is always coming up with crazy ideas that most of the time get him in trouble with his parents and others. When his dad threatens to send him to military school, Greg decides that he better listen to his dad and shape up and keep out of any trouble.

Greg is a funny kid who gets into trouble easily, embarrasses himself and his family. He is also a prankster who loves to play jokes on his friends and relatives. He has good intentions but they always seem to backfire on him!

I thought that this book was excellent. I loved it so much that I could not stop reading it. I got hooked into the storyline and characters. Kids my age sometimes think that something is a good idea and we don’t always think things through and we end up getting in trouble. I could identify with Greg and his troubles. I think it was a fabulous book that everyone should read and would enjoy.


I think that Jeff Kinney is a great author and writes a lot of fabulous books. Mr. Kinney writes in a way that young kids can relate to and really enjoy the story. I cannot wait to read his next book!


By: Charlie
Group 67

No comments:

Post a Comment