Thursday, October 29, 2009

Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls: Best Friends and Drama Queens by Meg Cabot

Allie Finkle’s Rules for Girls: Best Friends and Drama Queens
by Meg Cabot
Review By: Stefanie

Allie Finkle’s Rules for Girls is by Meg Cabot and is a fiction novel .Allie Finkle’s Rules for Girls Best Friends and Drama Queens is about a girl named Allie Finkle, who just got back from winter vacation. Allie Finkle is excited when a new girl, who comes all the way from Canada, joins her class at Pine Heights Elementary. Now Allie won't be the new girl anymore! But her excitement turns to dismay when the new girl, Cheyenne, starts telling everyone in the fourth grade what to do! Soon Cheyenne has everyone, including Allie's best friends, Caroline, Sophie, and Erica, believing that if they don't do what she says; they'll be what Cheyenne accuses them of being babies! Allie Finkle had just moved in September, so she knows what it feels like to be the new girl. Allie is very bright and has a positive feeling about making a lot of friends quickly because she moved to a new town and now is going to a new school and has made three really nice friends, Caroline, Sophie, and Erica .Allie reminds me of myself because I just moved to a new town and I am going to a new school and I already have a lot of friends. I always had though, an easy time making friends, there is just something about me that everybody loves. I really liked this book because I can relate my life to hers and we have a lot in common and Allie writes tips of if you’re stuck what to do. Sometimes these tips can be really helpful but others just make me laugh of make me compare it to my life. Even though I really don’t like to read, I really enjoy Meg Cabot’s entire book series and it makes me want to read a little bit more that before.

1 comment: