Thursday, October 29, 2009

Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko

Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko is a Historical Fiction book. In Al Capone Does My Shirts the problem is that Moose Flanagan has to move to Alcatraz because his sister Natalie has a disability. The main character in Al Capone Does My Shirts is Moose Flanagan. I think he is a nice brother. I think that because he always helps his sister Natalie. Natalie has to go to a special school. Also I think he's nice because when his mom and dad are at work he watches Natalie and takes her wherever he goes. Also I think he is responsible. I think that because when the warden's daughter Piper was trying to sell clothes washed by cons from Alcatraz at school, Piper asked Moose if he would help and Moose said no. So I think that was responsible of him to say no. I think this book is very good. I think that because it is very exciting and you never know what is going to happen next. Also I liked that this book is about Alcatraz because Alcatraz is very interesting. Also I liked it because it was about cons. I think cons and prisoners are cool and fun to read about. Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko is a really good book. You should read it to find out more.
Reviewed by Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment